onsdag 6 april 2011

A little background.

I met my ex when I was 16 and he was 19. I had been bullied in school and I was so grateful that anybody wanted me, that I did all I can to hang on to him.He did all he
could to tie me closer to him, although I didnt see it then. He wanted me to move away
from home at once, but my mother wouldn't let me. He got very angry, and severalt
times accused me of being to afraid of what my mother would say. I was crying and
crying but finally I turned 18 and could move to his apartement. Then it would all be
good, I thought. I was working very hard at this time to better myself in different
ways, my (then) boyfriend told me I was being childish and silly and I had to stop
that. At 16, as I was when we first met, I think one is entitled to be childish and
silly, but as with so much else, I didn't know that then. I worked hard, when I
started taking complementary school classes and met new friends, he told me I was
acting ridiculous and disrespectful towards him. I ended up cutting off contact with
my new friends. At the time I met him, I was applying to a lot of art schools, since
my big interest in life has always been art and music, I love creating in many ways
and I feel I cant live without it. I was about to send in some of the applications and
was busy creating the work samples needed for it. My boyfriend didn't say much about
it at first, but he wasn't happy that it took so much of my time. I ended up trying to
make him happier by hasting through my creating, and in the end, I didn't get in to
the school. No wonder really, I had done such a lousy job on the work samples. My
boyfriend was not unhappy though, he explained to me that it was my mothers fault for
making me believe that I could actually be what I wanted. Instead, I should look for a
job that gave us money.I never sent in the rest of the applications.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar